Collection and Use of Personal Information
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact us by phone, email, online form or letter. Details can be found on our contact us page ask to speak to or mark the enquire for our Data Protection Officer.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
Local Link Cavan Monaghan collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you. This personal data may include:
- Your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- Information that you provide in any online application form;
- Information that you submit during a consultation process with us;
- Information that you provide by phone, email or letter.
If you choose to send us personal information, for example via our ‘Contact Us’ page, we will use that information in line with the purpose for which you provided it and to respond to you if required. We will pass your details to another agency only if it is required by law or if that agency is relevant to your enquiry. We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- The right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- Where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, you can contact us by phone, email, online form or letter. Details can be found on our contact us page ask to speak to or mark the enquire for our Data Protection Officer.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like our accessibility software, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Please Note: If you disabled all cookies on our website, some services will not work properly, for example google maps which is used to displays some of our services route information.