We would like to thank everybody working to keep Local Link operating and ask our passengers
to work together as we try to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We ask our passengers to:
- If you have fever or cough, you should stay at home regardless of your travel or contact history.
- Step on the bus one at a time, wait for the previous passenger to be seated before approaching the driver.
- Have your Free Travel Pass ready to show the driver and if you are paying your fare in cash, have the exact money ready to reduce cash handling.
- Please call the office to let them know if you are travelling or not.
- Move apart from other passengers in order to maintain social distancing – keep at least 1 meter (3 feet) or ideally at least 2 meters (6 feet) from one another.
- Follow the recommended hygiene advice from the health authorities, particularly with regards to hand washing, coughing and sneezing in public.
- Please don’t leave tissue or rubbish on buses.
Local Link is following all guidelines as issued by the National Transport Authority and
continue to follow all public health guidelines issued by the Chief Medical Officer and the HSE.