Leap Cards can now be used on TFI Local Link Cavan Monaghan Daily services.
Leap Card fares are cheaper than cash fares, the Leap Card can be used to purchase single, 2 journey or 7-day fares on the C1, C2, C3, M1, M2, 929 and 176 routes.
Leap Cards can now be purchase at the following locations in the Cavan & Monaghan area:-
- Rudden’s – Costcutter, Railway Rd, Cavan.
- McConnon’s – Londis, Old Cross Square, Monaghan.
- Applegreen, Clones Rd, Monaghan.
- SuperValu, Fermanagh Street, Clones.
- Todays Local (Emo), Monaghan Rd, Castleblayney.
- Centra, Castleblayney Rd, Ballybay.
- Smyths Newsagents, The Square, Ballybay.
- Connolly’s – Gala, Scotshouse.
For more information on Leap Cards visit www.leapcard.ie